Friday, July 15, 2011

The Story Sisters

The Story SistersThe Story Sisters by Alice Hoffman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I didn't think I'd come across another book that had as much power over me as The Lovely Bones or Lucky, but this one? This one had every element I love about books in it. It was beautiful at times, and so very true to life.

I honestly thought all three sisters were going to meet up with loves in their destined places, boy was I wrong! lol.

I like that aspect of the story, too.

I have a lot of things in common with this story. Some were painful to realize, though.

I didn't think there'd be another book that made me feel throughout it, and I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I wish I got on here last night when I finished it, so that all those emotions would be fresh in my mind, but suffice it to say that this has been another journey into my past as well as into a wonderful story, and I loved every minute of it!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment