Friday, July 15, 2011

Between The Bridge & The River

Between the Bridge and the RiverBetween the Bridge and the River by Craig Ferguson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was slightly hard to get into, but was so oddball-awesome that I had to finish it, but at my leisure. I loved the subtlety laced throughout.

Oh, and his insights? Were very spot-on... just as any great author does. I read this because I wanted to get that silly one-book-at-first library policy out of the way at my new library, and thought he'd be fun to read. I was right :D

There were some things that were so true that they became kind of scary, because truth hurts, ya know?

I have to admit, though that with the first two chapters, I thought it was a collection of short snapshots of unlinked stories.

It was a great book, made you think but not overly-much so was still fun to read :D

P.S: I'm sure I'd give it a 5-star rating if it was read to me by the author lol... I just love scottish accents so much.

P.P.S: Girls don't get "moist" as much as he seems to think. This is a total untruth...but oh well.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment