Friday, July 15, 2011

The Duff

The DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)The DUFF by Kody Keplinger

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Well, I have to start by saying that this might give the younger crowd the wrong idea about sex. It might glamorize it a bit. If you're a teenager, and are thinking about sex, know that it's not a bandaid. It might feel that way, at first, but it's not & never will be. Those feelings of being dirty & stuff, after having meaningless sex with some dude that may or may not think you're the sexiest person in their vicinity, are real. They last. They leave a lasting impression on your soul & your conscience. It's a big decision, but one that some girls think is just one more step to adulthood/non-losertown. It's not.

Anyway, I guess it was an ok read. Nothing jumped out at me, though. Other than the sex-glamorization thing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment