Friday, July 15, 2011

The Madness Of Lord Ian MacKenzie

The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Highland Pleasures, #1)The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


As many reviewers have noted before me, the hero in this tale does indeed have Asperger's disorder. I love the way the author made what could have been a 2D character into a lively, tortured soul. I at first read the second novel in this series,and Ian captured my attention right from the start, so much so that I rushed through that book to begin this one. Beth is a pretty cool heroine, too.

I must say that I'm torn as to whether I want to read the fourth book, the one about Hart. I didn't want to like him at all in this one. At one point, if I were Ian, I'd have strangled him.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment