Friday, July 15, 2011

Laird Of The Mist

Laird of the Mist (MacGregors, #1)Laird of the Mist by Paula Quinn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I highly recommend this book if you like just the right amount of passion mixed in with heart-melting tenderness.

The hero's tale of torture is really heart-rending, too. I felt so sad when I read what he & his sister endured.

I couldn't help but think to myself a few times what the story would be like if the two sets of brothers & sisters lives were switched around. If Robert was the tortured soul & Kate the broken body. So, what I'm saying is that it's not just another fluffy historical romance...it lets you experience a spectrum of emotions.

I loved Callum's sister, Maggie! Once she appeared I instantly wished to befriend her. She's a vegetarian! lol. And a spitfire, to boot! Very much smile-inducing, that one.



I didn't really like the end, but I'll confess I kind of skipped the confrontation part. They always bore me.

Overall, I loved the story & will probably read it again sometime.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment